How to avoid US Visa Rejection - Student Visa Interview Guide
Complete overview on the all-important US VISA application process, for international students planning to study in USA
The course provides relevant information on the student’s US VISA process. It is recommended for any individual who has got an acceptance letter from an institution of the United States, and wants to know about the ways through which he or she can go through the daunting VISA process and secure a place in the institution of his or her choice.
These videos will provide all the necessary information related to the student’s VISA along with the ways through which you can crack the VISA interview. Our informative video will surely improve your chances of getting a student’s VISA, and help you live your dream of studying in the United States of America.
- The course is presented in an 87-minute video, which is divided into 15 segments.
- Through these lectures you will know the reasons for which a VISA is mandatory.
- Important facts and information about the U.S VISA
- How to apply for VISA?
- How to get a US VISA?
- Paying the VISA application fee.
- The all-important VISA interview.
- The ways through which you can demonstrate financial strength.
- You will be acquainted with the frequently asked questions on the VISA process.
- Legitimate questions asked during the VISA interview
- Questions asked by the interviewer to verify your intent to return
- Questions based on your financial ability.
We are not attorney or law firm. This information should be used with optimum precaution and own risk. We will not be responsible for outcome of your interview.
PreviewAbout US Student Visa (2:05)
PreviewTypes of Visa (1:45)
StartHow to get an US Visa? (3:06)
StartThe Visa Interview (5:13)
StartDoes Financial Support Matter? (1:28)
StartSome critical information about US Student Visa (3:47)
StartStudent Visa Frequently Asked Questions (6:45)
StartHow long it takes to get the Visa? (0:46)